- 4-Week # shares bought: 50,000
- 4-Week # shares sold: 74,964
- 12-Week # shares bought: 50,000
- 12-Week # shares sold: 77,401
- 24-Week # shares bought: 50,000
- 24-Week # shares sold: 119,787
Stocks come off of highs on Tuesday, Sept. 12, as a tech sector in wait-and-see mode countered gains in the financial sector. Here's where stocks are trading at market open on Tuesday.
The technology sector refrained from broader gains on markets Tuesday in wait for Apple's unveiling.
Trade-Ideas LLC identified RealPage (RP) as a strong and under the radar candidate
Here are Wednesday's top research calls, including downgrades for Biogen and VeriFone, an upgrade for Ralph Lauren and new coverage of Anadarko Petroleum.
Stocks with insider trader activity include CRUS, RP and KFS