- Combined Energy Productivity Score (revenue/total energy consumption)
- Combined Greenhouse Gas Productivity (revenue/total Greenhouse Gas emissions)
- Combined Water Productivity (revenue/total water use)
- Combined Waste Productivity (revenue/total waste generated, minus total waste recycled)
- Sustainability Pay Link (a relationship between the pay of the senior executive team and the company’s achievement of environmental performance targets)
- Sustainability Board Committee (the existence of a committee at the Board of Directors level whose mandate is related to the sustainability of the company)
- Audited Environmental Metrics
Hess Corporation is a leading global independent energy company engaged in the exploration and production of crude oil and natural gas. More information is available at www.hess.com.