NEW YORK (TheStreet) -- IntercontinentalExchange (ICE) stock has had its price target decreased to $215 from $220, Credit Suisse said Thursday. The firm now seen reaching $215, according to Credit Suisse. The form also decreased its 2014 EPS estimates to $9.05 from $9.65 and 2015 EPS to $11.80 from $12.20 after factoring in second-quarter-to-date volume trends weaker than expected.
Separately, TheStreet Ratings team rates INTERCONTINENTALEXCHANGE GRP as a Buy with a ratings score of B. TheStreet Ratings Team has this to say about their recommendation:
"We rate INTERCONTINENTALEXCHANGE GRP (ICE) a BUY. This is driven by a number of strengths, which we believe should have a greater impact than any weaknesses, and should give investors a better performance opportunity than most stocks we cover. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its robust revenue growth, reasonable valuation levels, increase in stock price during the past year, increase in net income and good cash flow from operations. We feel these strengths outweigh the fact that the company has had somewhat disappointing return on equity."
Highlights from the analysis by TheStreet Ratings Team goes as follows:
- ICE's very impressive revenue growth greatly exceeded the industry average of 3.6%. Since the same quarter one year prior, revenues leaped by 240.4%. Growth in the company's revenue appears to have helped boost the earnings per share.
- The stock has risen over the past year as investors have generally rewarded the company for its earnings growth and other positive factors like the ones we have cited in this report. Turning our attention to the future direction of the stock, it goes without saying that even the best stocks can fall in an overall down market. However, in any other environment, this stock still has good upside potential despite the fact that it has already risen in the past year.
- The net income growth from the same quarter one year ago has significantly exceeded that of the S&P 500 and the Diversified Financial Services industry. The net income increased by 93.4% when compared to the same quarter one year prior, rising from $135.44 million to $262.00 million.
- Net operating cash flow has significantly increased by 245.41% to $519.00 million when compared to the same quarter last year. In addition, INTERCONTINENTALEXCHANGE GRP has also vastly surpassed the industry average cash flow growth rate of -18.61%.
- You can view the full analysis from the report here: ICE Ratings Report