- 4-Week # shares bought: 42,300
- 4-Week # shares sold: 3,333
- 12-Week # shares bought: 42,300
- 12-Week # shares sold: 3,333
- 24-Week # shares bought: 43,300
- 24-Week # shares sold: 5,778
Oil rigs are up 14 week-over-week, while natural gas producers also tacked on six units during the frame.
CLR intends to sell operated Oklahoma acreage that should fetch over $325 million.
Here are Tuesday's top research calls, including upgrades for Disney, Continental Resources and Agios Pharmaceuticals, and downgrades for Chipotle, Brinker International and JPMorgan Chase.