- 4-Week # shares bought: 42,300
- 4-Week # shares sold: 3,333
- 12-Week # shares bought: 42,300
- 12-Week # shares sold: 3,333
- 24-Week # shares bought: 43,300
- 24-Week # shares sold: 5,778
Activity in the U.S. was up by 10 rigs as commodity prices approached the $50 per barrel mark, although the Canadian count slipped by 5 rigs.
Oil and gas properties continue to exchange hands at what many think may be the bottom of the downturn.
Continental Resources (CLR) said it will sell non-strategic assets for $222 million.