- 4-Week # shares bought: 500
- 4-Week # shares sold: 29,062
- 12-Week # shares bought: 500
- 12-Week # shares sold: 49,062
- 24-Week # shares bought: 500
- 24-Week # shares sold: 99,766
Morgan Stanley leads the banks, while Kirkland & Ellis tops the law firms.
Reckitt Benckiser posted first quarter sales that were largely in-line with expectations and said it was on track to meet full year targets for revenue growth.
Reckitt Benckiser said Monday it will look at options for the sale of its non-core food brands as it seeks to fund its 16.6 billion takeover of Mead Johnson.
Unilever has rejected a takeover offer from Kraft Heinz, saying the $143 billion approach has "no merit" and "fundamentally undervalues" the consumer staples company.