- Create something amazing using Scotch Brand products.
- Enter by sharing a photo of the project on Instagram using #MakeAmazingContest and one of the following category hashtags:
- #AmazingArt: art for display
- #MakerMasterpieces: DIY home décor or craft
- #EducationCreations: project or tool created to educate children
- Deadline to enter is August 3, 2014
As the maker movement has become more mainstream, all kinds of makers have emerged. From artists and moms to teachers and teens, people are exploring their creativity and tackling do-it-yourself projects every day – oftentimes using a Scotch Brand product to help get the job done. Scotch Brand from 3M is partnering with Brit Morin – maker, CEO and founder of Brit + Co. – to celebrate and reward them in the Scotch Make Amazing Contest. People are encouraged to share the amazing projects they have created using Scotch Brand products for the opportunity to win $5,000.
Brit Morin of Brit + Co. inspires makers to get creative using Scotch Brand products for the opportunity to win $5,000 in the Scotch Make Amazing Contest. Get inspired: http://bit.ly/1jNIANF (Photo: Brit + Co.)“People are making amazing things every day with Scotch Brand products,” says contest judge Brit Morin. “I know I do all the time! I’m excited to be partnering with Scotch Brand to inspire people to create cool things with tape and more, and I can’t wait to see all of the creative entries.” Watch this video to get inspired. Here’s how to enter: