- 4-Week # shares bought: 572
- 4-Week # shares sold: 2,765
- 12-Week # shares bought: 572
- 12-Week # shares sold: 2,765
- 24-Week # shares bought: 822
- 24-Week # shares sold: 2,765
Pet costs are seen surging, as are several other top household categories.
Jim Cramer is bullish on Dow Chemical, REV Group and American Campus Communities.
When bond yields rise, the economy roars and it's game on for industrials, banks and retailers, says Jim Cramer.
A big disruptor for the REIT sector in 2017 is rising interest rates, says S&P Capital IQ. Here are some possible winners and losers.
Trade-Ideas LLC identified American Campus Communities (ACC) as a new lifetime high candidate