- Sequential read and write speeds up to 550MB/s and 500 MB/s respectively on all file types*
- Up to 89 percent more energy efficient than a typical hard drive**
- Industry-leading feature set includes best-in-class hardware encryption, Native Write Acceleration, Redundant Array of Independent NAND (RAIN), Exclusive Data Defense, Adaptive Thermal Protection, and Power Loss Protection
- Best-in-class hardware encryption keeps personal and sensitive information safe in the event of device theft or loss.
- Native Write Acceleration spreads the drive's workload across several elements to save and transfer files in seconds rather than minutes.
- Redundant Array of Independent NAND technology increases security and protection of data to a level that's rarely found in consumer-class SSDs.
- Exclusive Data Defense guards against corrupt files.
- Adaptive Thermal Protection adjusts storage component activity based on how the drive is used to keep the system cool.
- Power Loss Protection preserves data even if the power goes out.
Available now in a 2.5-inch 7mm SATA III form factor, the Crucial MX100 SSD is offered in 128GB, 256GB, and 512GB capacities through select global channel partners or at crucial.com. The drive is backed by a limited three-year warranty, and is compatible with both PC and Mac ® systems. For more information about Crucial SSDs, please visit www.crucial.com/usa/en/storage-info.Follow us online! Facebook: www.facebook.com/crucialmemory Twitter: www.twitter.com/crucialmemory YouTube™: www.youtube.com/crucialmemory About Crucial Crucial is a global brand of Micron Technology, Inc. Crucial products include award-winning solid state drives (SSDs) and DRAM for more than 50,000 desktops, laptops, servers, workstations, and other systems. Crucial products are available worldwide at leading retail and e-tail stores, commercial resellers, and system integrators who can be found at www.crucialproducts.com. For more information or support, visit www.crucial.com. About Micron Micron Technology, Inc. is one of the world's leading providers of advanced semiconductor solutions. Through its worldwide operations, Micron manufactures and markets a full range of DRAM, NAND and NOR flash memory, as well as other innovative memory technologies, packaging solutions and semiconductor systems for use in leading-edge computing, consumer, networking, embedded and mobile products. Micron's common stock is traded on the NASDAQ under the MU symbol. To learn more about Micron Technology, Inc., visit www.micron.com. * Based on 512GB capacity ** Hard drive active average power use based on published specs of 500GB Seagate® Momentus® 7200RPM internal hard drive for laptops. According to NPD data published in March 2014, this was one of the most popular hard drives available and an accurate reflection of a common internal hard drive for laptops.
©2014 Micron Technology, Inc. All rights reserved. Information is subject to change without notice. Crucial, and the Crucial logo are trademarks of Micron Technology, Inc. Acronis® and True Image™ are registered trademarks or trademarks of Acronis International GmbH or its affiliates in the United States and other countries. All other brand or product names are trademarks or registered trademarks of their respective holders.
CONTACT: Media Contact: US Contact: Andrew Rodger Matter Communications +1 (978) 518-4516 email@example.com www.crucial.com UK Contact: Joan Lunny Crucial +44 (0) 1355 586130 firstname.lastname@example.org www.crucial.com/uk