- 4-Week # shares sold: 11,437
- 12-Week # shares bought: 15,000
- 12-Week # shares sold: 11,437
- 24-Week # shares bought: 15,000
- 24-Week # shares sold: 77,789
Shares initially rallied as high as 23% but finished only up 4.1% to $20.22 Tuesday. The company has a $2.74 billion market capitalization.
Stocks with insider trader activity include IRMD, PMCS and EXAM
Avago is the latest semiconductor stock to move higher following the company's earnings beat and encouraging conference call, Cramer says.