- VEG’D – a uniquely different way to enjoy a selection of vegan and raw vegan items; good for the environment, your heart, weight and overall health
- Vero authentic Italian coffee and gelato shop features premium coffees fresh-roasted locally
- Sweet Shoppe featuring caramel apples dipped on site, handmade fudge, flavored popcorn and chocolate dipped specialties
- Full-Service Pharmacy that features friendly and accessible pharmacists, immunization services, the Mariano’s Prescription Savings Club and the unique PharmaSmart Blood Pressure machine
- Tea Bar – loose leaf, packaged, and freshly brewed teas developed in partnership with Roderick Markus at Rare Tea Cellars, including new proprietary blends. Scheduled to open mid-summer
Mariano’s Bucktown is open seven days a week from 6:00 a.m. to 10:00 p.m. The pharmacy is open Monday through Friday, 8:00 a.m. to 8:00 p.m. and Saturday and Sunday 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. There are currently 23 Mariano’s locations across Chicagoland.Additional details on other grand-opening week initiatives and events can be found on Mariano’s Facebook page, Twitter, and website, www.marianos.com. About Roundy’s Roundy’s is a leading grocer in the Midwest with nearly $4.0 billion in sales and more than 23,000 employees. Founded in Milwaukee in 1872, Roundy’s operates 171 retail grocery stores and 115 pharmacies under the Pick ’n Save, Rainbow, Copps, Metro Market and Mariano’s retail banners in Wisconsin, Minnesota and Illinois. Roundy’s is committed to helping the communities its stores serve through the Roundy’s Foundation. Chartered in 2003, the Roundy’s Foundation mission is to support organizations working to relieve hunger and helping families in crisis due to domestic abuse, neglect and other at-risk situations.