BEIJING, May 30, 2014 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- eFuture Information Technology Inc. (Nasdaq:EFUT) (the "Company" or "eFuture"), a leading provider of software and services in China's rapidly growing retail and consumer goods industries, today announced its unaudited financial results for the first quarter ended March 31, 2014. First Quarter 2014 Financial Highlights
- Total revenue increased 2% year-over-year to RMB22.9 million (US$3.7 million).
- Gross profit increased 11% year-over-year to RMB9.7 million (US$1.6 million).
- Adjusted EBITDA was negative RMB3.8 million (US$0.6 million), compared to an adjusted EBITDA of minus RMB5.3 million in the first quarter 2013.
- Operating loss was RMB5.5 million (US$0.9 million), compared to an operating loss of RMB7.3 million in the first quarter 2013.
- Net loss was RMB5.1 million (US$0.8 million), compared to a net loss of RMB6.0 million in the first quarter 2013.