- 4-Week # shares bought: 500
- 4-Week # shares sold: 29,500
- 12-Week # shares bought: 500
- 12-Week # shares sold: 52,618
- 24-Week # shares bought: 500
- 24-Week # shares sold: 52,618
Investors seeking less volatility can reap better returns in 2017 by allocating funds in sectors such as technology, biotech, energy and financials, which should generate above average performance.
ExxonMobil and Noble Energy announced plans to build their respective Permian Basin portfolio, buys that 'continue to move the needle,' says Cramer.
Noble Energy's deal for Clayton Williams and Exxon Mobil's purchase of Permian acreage is pushing prices in the sector higher.