- 4-Week # shares bought: 500
- 4-Week # shares sold: 29,500
- 12-Week # shares bought: 500
- 12-Week # shares sold: 52,618
- 24-Week # shares bought: 500
- 24-Week # shares sold: 52,618
Energy stocks tend to perform well in a rising interest rate environment as investors focus on their performance in the fourth quarter with the odds rates rising increasing.
OPEC finally agreed to cut production in order to help support the price of oil. What happens now though? Here's the the impact the decision will have on energy ETFs.
Industrial growth in China helped fuel a boom in demand and an eventual supply glut, but the fundamentals may not support a return to prosperity in our lifetime.