- 4-Week # shares bought: 8,000
- 4-Week # shares sold: 167,253
- 12-Week # shares bought: 8,000
- 12-Week # shares sold: 167,253
- 24-Week # shares bought: 8,000
- 24-Week # shares sold: 202,907
Here's how to trade some of the most active stocks on the market this week.
The oil producer was down in the after-market following the announcement of a deal worth roughly a sixth of its $4.7 billion market capitalization and a subsequent equity offering.
Here are Monday's top research calls, including upgrades for Gap and L Brands, and downgrades for Hasbro, MetLife and Panera Bread.