- 4-Week # shares bought: 8,000
- 4-Week # shares sold: 167,253
- 12-Week # shares bought: 8,000
- 12-Week # shares sold: 167,253
- 24-Week # shares bought: 8,000
- 24-Week # shares sold: 202,907
Natural gas prices have been locked in a range between $2.75 and $3.25 per mmbtu.
Retail may be dying, but Cohen isn't scared.
Here are Thursday's top research calls, including new buy ratings for Concho Resources, Devon Energy, Six Flags and Marathon Oil.
There are several others who could also reap benefits.