- Will showcase industry-leading OSS/BSS products and services that drive customer, service and network agility for operators globally
- Executives to present on the digital business landscape, digital health and advancements in cloud-based network architectures
- Forum Keynote: "Surveying the Digital Business Landscape - What Does 'Good' Look Like?" - Ulf Ewaldsson, Senior Vice President, Chief Technology Officer and Head of Group Function Technology - June 3 at 2:30 PM
- Panel Discussion: "Beyond CapEx - What's the ROI for SDN and NFV" - Adan Pope, Chief Technology Officer and Vice President of Technology for Business Support Solutions - June 3 at 2:50 PM
- Catalyst: "Digital Health: Curing the Complexity" - Elaine Haher, Business Support Solutions
- Customer Agility - See real-time analytics capabilities for improved experience and care, and how marketing analytics can build customer loyalty.
- Service Agility - Explore catalog-driven charging and billing solutions and approaches to service innovation for driving business growth.
- Network Agility - Learn how to automate NOC processes and manage the network from any device, and how Service Provider SDN and NFV are driving cloud transformation.
A team of more than 61,000 services professionals supports Ericsson's customers with consulting and systems integration services, managed services, product related services and broadcast services. These services professionals have the end-to-end (e2e) competence required to efficiently integrate solutions, simplify and automate processes, and leverage real-time synergies and interactions between telecom, IT and network functions. In this way, they deliver real-time services and customer insights.Ericsson's market leadership is underscored by the company's breakthrough work with customers to improve the subscriber experience, capture new revenues and boost business efficiencies. As a result, Ericsson remains positioned for ongoing success, driven by the continually surging demand for data services. NOTES TO EDITORS To learn more about Ericsson's participation at TM Forum Live! 2014, visit: http://www.ericsson.com/thecompany/events/tmforumlive2014#. Download high-resolution photos and broadcast-quality video at www.ericsson.com/press Ericsson is the driving force behind the Networked Society - a world leader in communications technology and services. Our long-term relationships with every major telecom operator in the world allow people, business and society to fulfill their potential and create a more sustainable future. Our services, software and infrastructure - especially in mobility, broadband and the cloud - are enabling the telecom industry and other sectors to do better business, increase efficiency, improve the user experience and capture new opportunities. With more than 110,000 professionals and customers in 180 countries, we combine global scale with technology and services leadership. We support networks that connect more than 2.5 billion subscribers. Forty percent of the world's mobile traffic is carried over Ericsson networks. And our investments in research and development ensure that our solutions - and our customers - stay in front. Founded in 1876, Ericsson has its headquarters in Stockholm, Sweden. Net sales in 2013 were SEK 227.4 billion (USD 34.9 billion). Ericsson is listed on NASDAQ OMX stock exchange in Stockholm and the NASDAQ in New York. www.ericsson.com www.ericsson.com/news www.twitter.com/ericssonpress www.facebook.com/ericsson www.youtube.com/ericsson FOR FURTHER INFORMATION, PLEASE CONTACT