- 4-Week # shares bought: 400
- 4-Week # shares sold: 100
- 12-Week # shares bought: 400
- 12-Week # shares sold: 100
- 24-Week # shares bought: 400
- 24-Week # shares sold: 100
Jim Cramer is bullish on PaylPal, CH Robinson Worldwide, Texas Instruments and NXP Semiconductors.
Jim Cramer highlight's Buffett's confidence in American businesses and stocks, and his critique of high fees charged by money managers.
CHRW will do its part to lift the Dow Jones Transports in the weeks ahead.
These dividend stocks did well in the last recession, but how will they fare in the next one? Here's what their technical charts tell us.