- 4-Week # shares bought: 400
- 4-Week # shares sold: 100
- 12-Week # shares bought: 400
- 12-Week # shares sold: 100
- 24-Week # shares bought: 400
- 24-Week # shares sold: 100
These quality dividend-paying stocks can help your portfolio power through the next economic downturn.
Here are Monday's top research calls, including upgrades for Colgate-Palmolive, ConocoPhillips and Philip Morris, and a downgrade for Marathon Oil.
C.H. Robinson's (CHRW) stock rating was lowered to 'equal weight' from 'overweight' at Barclays on Monday morning.
Prices look like they will take the path of least resistance and turn down.