- 4-Week # shares bought: 400
- 4-Week # shares sold: 100
- 12-Week # shares bought: 400
- 12-Week # shares sold: 100
- 24-Week # shares bought: 400
- 24-Week # shares sold: 100
C.H. Robinson (CHRW) stock is sliding on Wednesday morning after the logistics company posted revenue that fell short of analysts’ expectations for the 2016 second quarter.
Trade-Ideas LLC identified C.H. Robinson Worldwide (CHRW) as a post-market laggard candidate
TheStreet highlights 3 stocks pushing the transportation industry lower today.