- 4-Week # shares bought: 400
- 4-Week # shares sold: 100
- 12-Week # shares bought: 400
- 12-Week # shares sold: 100
- 24-Week # shares bought: 400
- 24-Week # shares sold: 100
These dividend stocks did well in the last recession, but how will they fare in the next one? Here's what their technical charts tell us.
These quality dividend-paying stocks can help your portfolio power through the next economic downturn.
Here are Monday's top research calls, including upgrades for Colgate-Palmolive, ConocoPhillips and Philip Morris, and a downgrade for Marathon Oil.