American Express, in partnership with Vevo and YouTube, will provide Pharrell fans and music enthusiasts worldwide with several pre-show and in-concert innovative digital features, experiences and one-of-a-kind content that further blur the line between an at-home and in-concert “American Express Unstaged” experience:
- Digital Photo Mosaic : Fans will have an opportunity to impact the live experience by submitting a photo of themselves, which may be shown on stage during Pharrell’s performance. To participate, fans 18 years of age or older can go to AmexUNSTAGED.com/Pharrell between May 27 and June 2 to upload their photo.
- Digitally signed Photo of Pharrell : For the first time, American Express Unstaged fans can receive a special, digitally autographed photo from the artist by retweeting a message issued by American Express on June 3. The photo will be available to fans until June 5.
- Backstaged: Introduced to American Express Unstaged in 2013, Backstaged aims to reward the digital audience for Tweeting. If enough fans follow the call to action and tweet using the hashtag #AmexUNSTAGED leading up to and during the live stream concert, they can unlock a special piece of digital “Backstaged” content. This content will be available for the online audience and released on amexunstaged.com after the in-venue encore.
- Exclusive Digital Content : Leading up to the June 3 rd performance, fans can visit amexunstaged.com to enjoy a series of videos featuring Pharrell and Spike Lee that will tell the stories and inspiration behind the music.
- Choose Your Cam: The audience can control their viewing experience throughout the live show by switching between the director’s main stream and alternate in-venue vantage points.
- Rebroadcast: Following the live performance, fans will be able to enjoy a special looped rebroadcast on amexunstaged.com. Clips of the performance will also be available at amexunstaged.com and the Vevo's web, mobile/tablet and TV apps beginning on June 6.
For more information about American Express and music, visit americanexpress.com/entertainment. Leading up to the June 3 performance, fans will be able to receive insider updates by connecting with American Express at amexunstaged.com, Twitter.com/AmericanExpress or Facebook.com/AmericanExpress.About American Express American Express is a global services company, providing customers with access to products, insights and experiences that enrich lives and build business success. Learn more at americanexpress.com and connect with us on facebook.com/americanexpress, foursquare.com/americanexpress, linkedin.com/companies/american-express, twitter.com/americanexpress, and youtube.com/americanexpress. Key links to products and services: charge and credit cards, business credit cards, travel services, gift cards, prepaid cards, merchant services, business travel, and corporate card About Vevo Vevo is the world’s leading all-premium music video and entertainment platform with over 5.5 billion monthly views globally. Vevo brings a library of 100,000 HD music videos, exclusive original programming and live concert performances to everyone on the planet who loves music. Viewers can watch on-demand through Vevo.com, the mobile web and apps for mobile/tablets and TVs, or through Vevo TV, the always-on broadcast-style linear music channels built by expert human programmers. Additionally, Vevo syndicates its catalogue to dozens of sites across the web giving music fans the option to view their favorite programming anywhere, anytime. It is Vevo’s massive scale and reach that has attracted more than 900 brand marketers around the globe since its launch in 2009. About YouTube Founded in February 2005, YouTube allows billions of people to discover, watch and share originally-created videos. YouTube provides a forum for people to connect, inform, and inspire others across the globe and acts as a distribution platform for original content creators and advertisers large and small. YouTube, LLC is based in San Bruno, CA and is a subsidiary of Google Inc.