Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Trade-Ideas LLC identified Hyatt Hotels ( H) as a new lifetime high candidate. In addition to specific proprietary factors, Trade-Ideas identified Hyatt Hotels as such a stock due to the following factors:
- H has an average dollar-volume (as measured by average daily share volume multiplied by share price) of $15.9 million.
- H has traded 3,158 shares today.
- H is trading at a new lifetime high.
EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Get the inside scoop on opportunities in H with the Ticky from Trade-Ideas. See the FREE profile for H NOW at Trade-Ideas More details on H: Hyatt Hotels Corporation, a hospitality company, manages, franchises, owns, and develops hotels, resorts, and residential and vacation ownership properties worldwide. H has a PE ratio of 36.2. Currently there are 9 analysts that rate Hyatt Hotels a buy, no analysts rate it a sell, and 8 rate it a hold. The average volume for Hyatt Hotels has been 338,800 shares per day over the past 30 days. Hyatt Hotels has a market cap of $2.5 billion and is part of the services sector and leisure industry. The stock has a beta of 1.64 and a short float of 2.7% with 3.17 days to cover. Shares are up 18.9% year-to-date as of the close of trading on Thursday. STOCKS TO BUY: TheStreet Quant Ratings has identified a handful of stocks that can potentially TRIPLE in the next 12 months. Learn more. TheStreetRatings.com Analysis: TheStreet Quant Ratings rates Hyatt Hotels as a buy. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its revenue growth, largely solid financial position with reasonable debt levels by most measures, solid stock price performance, reasonable valuation levels and good cash flow from operations. We feel these strengths outweigh the fact that the company shows low profit margins. Highlights from the ratings report include:
- The revenue growth came in higher than the industry average of 6.1%. Since the same quarter one year prior, revenues rose by 10.2%. Growth in the company's revenue appears to have helped boost the earnings per share.
- The current debt-to-equity ratio, 0.31, is low and is below the industry average, implying that there has been successful management of debt levels. Along with the favorable debt-to-equity ratio, the company maintains an adequate quick ratio of 1.42, which illustrates the ability to avoid short-term cash problems.
- Powered by its strong earnings growth of 620.00% and other important driving factors, this stock has surged by 43.80% over the past year, outperforming the rise in the S&P 500 Index during the same period. Turning to the future, naturally, any stock can fall in a major bear market. However, in almost any other environment, the stock should continue to move higher despite the fact that it has already enjoyed nice gains in the past year.
- The net income growth from the same quarter one year ago has significantly exceeded that of the S&P 500 and the Hotels, Restaurants & Leisure industry. The net income increased by 600.0% when compared to the same quarter one year prior, rising from $8.00 million to $56.00 million.
- You can view the full Hyatt Hotels Ratings Report.
STOCKS TO BUY: TheStreet Quant Ratings has identified a handful of stocks that can potentially TRIPLE in the next 12 months. Learn more.