- 4-Week # shares bought: 2,211
- 4-Week # shares sold: 11,574
- 12-Week # shares bought: 3,711
- 12-Week # shares sold: 23,674
- 24-Week # shares bought: 3,711
- 24-Week # shares sold: 119,493
Jim Cramer is bullish on Wingstop, Sanofi, Micron Technology and Nisource.
True driving force behind this market remains earnings, says Jim Cramer, but don't ignore the impact of tax reform -- if it happens.
Insiders at Wells Fargo & Company, Incyte and three other companies have been scooping up shares of their own stock lately.