- 4-Week # shares bought: 2,211
- 4-Week # shares sold: 11,574
- 12-Week # shares bought: 3,711
- 12-Week # shares sold: 23,674
- 24-Week # shares bought: 3,711
- 24-Week # shares sold: 119,493
Activists could take interest in the challenged group of non-urban hospital operators as they continue to disappoint investors.
Arbs wait for DOE nod for private education company.
Community Health looks like a logical LBO candidate with shares having lost significant value since completing its spin off of Quorum Health in April.