- 4-Week # shares bought: 1,000
- 4-Week # shares sold: 25,000
- 12-Week # shares bought: 3,000
- 12-Week # shares sold: 25,000
- 24-Week # shares bought: 3,000
- 24-Week # shares sold: 25,000
Alphabet's Google could benefit from having a space for its tech toys.
'Better employees make for happier customers,' the retailer said of the decision to increase wages as it looks to restructure its business to be more competitive with Wal-Mart and Amazon.
Here's what you need to know now for Tuesday, Sept. 19.
Toys 'R' Us reportedly hired Kirkland & Ellis to restructure its $400 million in debt.