- 4-Week # shares bought: 1,000
- 4-Week # shares sold: 25,000
- 12-Week # shares bought: 3,000
- 12-Week # shares sold: 25,000
- 24-Week # shares bought: 3,000
- 24-Week # shares sold: 25,000
U.S. stock futures trade higher Monday and European and Asian shares gain after the three major U.S. stock indexes closed at record highs on Friday for a second consecutive session.
Fed Chair Janet Yellen will give her two-day semiannual monetary policy testimony, while major economic data will drive markets.