- 4-Week # shares bought: 1,000
- 4-Week # shares sold: 25,000
- 12-Week # shares bought: 3,000
- 12-Week # shares sold: 25,000
- 24-Week # shares bought: 3,000
- 24-Week # shares sold: 25,000
A new sector is being launched by S&P Dow Jones Indices after the markets close on September 16, moving the real estate companies from financials to their own segment.
Trade-Ideas LLC identified Vornado Realty (VNO) as a weak on high relative volume candidate
For the week of August 1, investors will be watching a slew of corporate earnings and the July jobs report.