Herbalife (NYSE: HLF), a leading global nutrition company, announced that today, an Herbalife Member from New York is traveling to Washington D.C. and meeting with her congressional representatives to ensure they understand the value Herbalife brings to thousands of its Members and consumers across the country. More than 1,400 people across the state are employees of Herbalife contract manufacturers and suppliers, and in New York alone there are 33,700 independent Herbalife Members. The Member is visiting congressional offices to showcase the broad support for Herbalife and highlight:
- That Herbalife is first and foremost a nutrition company where about three-quarters of its Members joined Herbalife to receive a discount on the products they consume, and about a quarter are so passionate about it that they choose to sell the products;
- Herbalife’s high-quality, science-based products help people achieve a healthier active lifestyle;
- Herbalife’s commitment to its ‘Gold Standard’ Member protections, which include:
- low start-up costs with no minimum product purchase requirements;
- a 100% money-back guarantee for unsold inventory within 12 months of purchase and pays for the return shipping;
- clear and accurate information about the business opportunity; and
- a written acknowledgement of these Gold Standard protections before becoming a Member.
- The potential income-generating opportunities available to Herbalife Members through hard work and continued dedication; and,
- Herbalife’s long-standing commitment to investing in and helping to improve the communities in which it operates throughout the nation.
For more than 34 years, Herbalife has helped change people’s lives around the globe, by providing the best nutrition and weight management products in the world and an opportunity for financial empowerment.Websites Additional information about Herbalife can be found at http://www.herbalife.com/global. The company has also created iamherbalife.com to highlight, in their own words, the positive impact Herbalife has had on the lives of the company’s members and customers. About Herbalife Ltd. Herbalife Ltd. (NYSE:HLF) is a global nutrition company that sells weight-management, nutrition and personal care products intended to support a healthy lifestyle. Herbalife products are sold in more than 90 countries to and through a network of independent members. The company supports the Herbalife Family Foundation and its Casa Herbalife program to help bring good nutrition to children. Herbalife's website contains a significant amount of financial and other information about the company at http://ir.Herbalife.com. The company encourages investors to visit its website from time to time, as information is updated and new information is posted.