- All of The Hartford's directors were reelected to the Board;
- Shareholders ratified the selection of Deloitte & Touche LLP as the company's independent registered public accounting firm;
- Shareholders approved the compensation of the company's named executive officers through an advisory vote;
- Shareholders approved The Hartford’s 2014 Incentive Stock Plan; and
- Shareholders also approved the material terms of the annual executive bonus program.
Some of the statements in this release may be considered forward-looking statements as defined in the Private Securities Litigation Reform Act of 1995. We caution investors that these forward-looking statements are not guarantees of future performance, and actual results may differ materially. Investors should consider the important risks and uncertainties that may cause actual results to differ. These important risks and uncertainties include those discussed in our 2013 Annual Report on Form 10-K, subsequent Quarterly Reports on Forms 10-Q, and the other filings we make with the Securities and Exchange Commission. We assume no obligation to update this release, which speaks as of the date issued.From time to time, The Hartford may use its website to disseminate material company information. Financial and other important information regarding The Hartford is routinely accessible through and posted on our website at http://ir.thehartford.com. In addition, you may automatically receive email alerts and other information about The Hartford when you enroll your email address by visiting the “Email Alerts” section at http://ir.thehartford.com.