From the seventh annual International Music Summit (IMS) Ibiza, W Hotels Worldwide, and burn ®, The Coca-Cola Company’s globally leading energy drink, today announced the launch of their joint label’s first-ever music release. The debut EP showcases original work from the six emerging DJ/Producers who were selected to participate in last year’s W Hotels & burn DJ Lab program. Launching today, music fans around the world can download the DJ Lab EP exclusively on Beatport.
W Hotels & burn DJ Lab Artists (Photo: Business Wire)“W Hotels has long had a passion for supporting emerging music talent, and for the first time ever, music lovers around the world can experience the newest cutting-edge sounds emerging from the DJ Lab,” said Paul James, Global Brand Leader, W Hotels, St. Regis and The Luxury Collection. “From the beaches of Koh Samui, where this year’s Lab took place, to the sound systems and personal devices of our guests and loyalists, W, together with burn and the program’s premier music mentors, is able to further showcase these rising DJs to a truly global audience.” DROP THE BEAT: OFFICIAL DJ LAB EP HITS BEATPORT This year’s class of international rising DJ/Producers worked closely with W Hotels & burn DJ Lab industry mentors including Michaelangelo L’Acqua, W Hotels Global Music Director; Paul Oakenfold, original pioneer of DJ culture and world-renowned record producer/DJ; DJ White Shadow, two-time Grammy nominated producer, composer and instrumentalist for Lady Gaga; James Lavelle, A&R label boss, recording artist and DJ; and Andy Caldwell, two-time Grammy nominated DJ producer, to create original tracks for the official DJ Lab EP, developed in collaboration with Popshop Agency. The tracks include:
- See Me Through by Parvenu (Damian Boylan & Jonathan Daltrey), Hong Kong – Co-produced by Parvenu and DJ White Shadow; vocals by Vula Malinga.
- Just In by Share (Adam Share), Los Angeles, United States—produced by Share.
- That’s the One by Sezer Uysal, Turkey—produced by Sezer Uysal.
- Fix Me by T.A.T. (Tatiana de Leon), Mexico – produced by T.A.T and James Lavelle; vocals by T.A.T.
- Teacher by Vonda7 (Sylwia Kubicka), Germany – produced by Vonda7; Co-produced by Andy Caldwell.
- Realm of Senses by Wendy Bailey (Wendy Bailey), Republic of Korea – produced by Wendy Bailey; mixed and mastered by Ritche Tune.