- Generating adjusted earnings per share of $1.09, up from $1.02 in 2012 (GAAP earnings per share from continuing operations of $0.93, up from $0.87 in 2012)
- Posting $21.4 billion in full-year revenue
- Delivering $2.4 billion in cash from operations
- Repurchasing $700 million in Xerox shares and paying nearly $300 million in dividends
- Increasing the common stock dividend per share by 35 percent
About XeroxSince the invention of Xerography more than 75 years ago, the people of Xerox (NYSE: XRX) have helped businesses simplify the way work gets done. Today, we are the global leader in business process and document management, helping organizations of any size be more efficient so they can focus on their real business. Headquartered in Norwalk, Conn., we have more than 140,000 Xerox employees and do business in more than 180 countries, providing business services, printing equipment and software for commercial and government organizations. Learn more at www.xerox.com. Note: To receive RSS news feeds, visit http://news.xerox.com/rss. For open commentary, industry perspectives and views visit http://www.linkedin.com/company/xerox, http://twitter.com/xeroxcorp, http://simplifywork.blogs.xerox.com, http://www.facebook.com/XeroxCorp, http://www.youtube.com/XeroxCorp. Xerox ® and Xerox and Design ® are trademarks of Xerox in the United States and/or other countries.