- 4-Week # shares sold: 30,536
- 12-Week # shares sold: 92,582
- 24-Week # shares sold: 396,896
- 4-Week # shares sold: 6,548
- 12-Week # shares sold: 13,586
- 24-Week # shares sold: 26,115
Officials have warned those in Las Vegas to avoid certain parts of the city.
The typically crowded Las Vegas Strip was closed off early Monday. Here's a look at the companies that could also be impacted.
Jim Cramer looks at the high-flying FANG stocks, and says he likes these companies best when their prices return to earth.
Jim Cramer is bullish on MGM Resorts, Baozun, DowDuPont, and Wynn Resorts.
Louisiana properties won't be dramatically affected.