- ADS8881: 18-bit, 1-MSPS, serial interface, microPower, truly differential input SAR ADC
- OPA333: 1.8V, 17µA, microPower, precision, zero-drift CMOS operational amplifier (op amp)
- THS4521: Very-low-power, rail-to-rail output, fully differential amplifier
- THS4281: Very-low-power, high-speed, rail-to-rail input/output, voltage feedback op amp
- REF5045: Low-noise, very-low-drift, precision voltage reference
Avnet Electronics Marketing is an operating group of Phoenix-based Avnet, Inc. that serves electronic original equipment manufacturers (EOEMs) and electronic manufacturing services (EMS) providers in more than 80 countries, distributing electronic components and embedded systems from leading manufacturers and providing associated design-chain, supply-chain and value-added integration services. The group's website is located at www.em.avnet.com.About Avnet, Inc. Avnet, Inc. (NYSE: AVT), a Fortune 500 company, is one of the largest distributors of electronic components, computer products and embedded technology serving customers globally. Avnet accelerates its partners' success by connecting the world's leading technology suppliers with a broad base of customers by providing cost-effective, value-added services and solutions. For the fiscal year ended June 29, 2013, Avnet generated revenue of $25.5 billion. For more information, visit www.avnet.com.