Disney Consumer Products (DCP) has unveiled a wickedly captivating collection of products based on the highly-anticipated Walt Disney Studios live action film “Maleficent,” in theatres May 30. DCP collaborated with some of today’s hottest brands including MAC Cosmetics, Stella McCartney, Crow’s Nest, HSN, JAKKS Pacific and more to assemble a product collection inspired by the storytelling and themes in the film starring Angelina Jolie and Elle Fanning. The collection consists of designer shoes, couture fashions, apparel, accessories, toys and a deluxe Disney Store costume collection.
- Stella McCartney Kids: This magical collection of eight styles includes dresses, T-shirts and shoes for kids ages four to 14. Available globally at Stella McCartney stores, StellaMcCartney.com and DisneyStore.com. (Price: $75 - $185 USD)
- Crow’s Nest: Featuring thorns, horns, dragons, feathers and fire, this seven-piece jewelry collection includes statement rings, an ear cuff and bracelets which evoke the danger and mystery behind Maleficent. Available globally at specialty stores. (Price: $5,180 - $20,880 USD)
- David Lerner: Maleficent fans will love the dark pieces from David Lerner including a black dress with sheer shoulders and form-fitting side-zip leggings. Available nationally at DavidLerner.com and high-end department stores. (Price: $100 - $300 USD)
- MAC: Inspired by Maleficent’s evil elegance, the MAC collection will cast a spell of absolute adoration with wickedly gorgeous shades for eyes, face, lips and nails. Available nationally at select MAC stores and Macy’s. (Price: $16.50 - $44.00 USD)
- HSN: The collection, which includes apparel pieces from Naeem Khan and jewelry from Heidi Daus, is available on HSN.com. On May 27, HSN will begin promoting the Maleficent collection with a 24-hour programming event featuring a collection of clothes, jewelry and home accessories in the spirit of the villainous sorceress followed by Countdown to Maleficent specials. (Price: $80 - $300 USD)
- Hot Topic: The Maleficent fashion collection includes seven pieces that are black and feature special details including faux leather accents, lace trim, skull hardware and a Maleficent charm. The collection also includes two Aurora-inspired pieces. Available nationally at Hot Topic. (Price: $29.50 - $54.50 USD)
- Maleficent and Aurora Collector Fashion Dolls by JAKKS Pacific: Bring home the magic of Disney’s “Maleficent” with gorgeous 11.5 inch collector fashion dolls. Available globally at mass retailers. (Price: $39.99 USD)
- Maleficent’s Glow Horns by JAKKS Pacific: Inspired by Maleficent’s iconic horns from the film, Maleficent’s Glow Horns are the perfect item to make your Maleficent look complete. Available globally at mass retailers. (Price: $9.99 USD)
- Maleficent & Aurora POP! Figures: Aurora looks angelic with her gold crown and Maleficent is looking particularly menacing! Together they make the perfect pair! Available globally at mass retailers. (Price: $12.99 each)
- Aurora Deluxe Costume Collection: Inspired by the original costume worn by Aurora in Disney’s live action film, “Maleficent,” Disney Store’s deluxe costume is adorned with intricate embellishments, including lace detailing and floral accents. Matching shoes and tiara sold separately. (Price: $14.95 - $79.95 USD)
- Disney’s Maleficent Film Collection Dolls: Experience a world of wonder with Disney Store’s film collection dolls, designed with exquisite authenticity to depict the magnificent Maleficent and timeless Aurora from Disney’s live action film “Maleficent.” (Price: $34.95 each USD)
- MALEFICENT: A deluxe novelization of the new live action film, “Maleficent,” from Walt Disney Studios. Available wherever books are sold. (ISBN: 978-1-4231-8543-7; Price: $16.99 USD)
- ONCE UPON A DREAM: From Perrault's Sleeping Beauty to Disney's Maleficent: A complete illustrated history of Sleeping Beauty, from the Grimm fairy tale, to the Disney animated film, to the live action film “Maleficent.” Available wherever books are sold. (ISBN: 978-1-4231-9902-1; Price: $40.00 USD)
- THE CURSE OF MALEFICENT: The Tale of Sleeping Beauty: An illustrated middle grade novel based on Aurora's story in the upcoming Walt Disney Studios live action film, “Maleficent.” Available wherever books are sold. (ISBN: 978-1-4231-9751-5; Price: $9.99 USD)
The film stars Angelina Jolie as Maleficent, Sharlto Copley, Elle Fanning, Sam Riley, Imelda Staunton, Juno Temple and Lesley Manville.“Maleficent” is produced by Joe Roth and directed by Robert Stromberg, with Angelina Jolie, Michael Vieira, Don Hahn, Palak Patel, Matt Smith and Sarah Bradshaw serving as executive producers. Linda Woolverton wrote the screenplay. “Maleficent” opens in US theaters on Friday, May 30, 2014. About Disney Consumer Products Disney Consumer Products (DCP) is the business segment of The Walt Disney Company (NYSE:DIS) that delivers innovative and engaging product experiences across thousands of categories from toys and apparel to books and fine art. As the world's largest licensor, DCP inspires the imaginations of people around the world by bringing the magic of Disney into consumers' homes with products they can enjoy year-round. DCP is comprised of three business units: Licensing, Publishing and Disney Store. The Licensing business is aligned around five strategic brand priorities: Disney Media, Classics & Entertainment, Disney & Pixar Animation Studios, Disney Princess & Disney Fairies, Lucasfilm and Marvel. Disney Publishing Worldwide (DPW) is the world's largest publisher of children's books, magazines, and digital products and also includes an English language learning business, consisting of over 40 Disney English learning centers across China and a supplemental learning book program. DPW's growing library of digital products includes best-selling eBook titles and original apps that leverage Disney content in innovative ways. The Disney Store retail chain operates across North America, Europe and Japan with more than 350 stores worldwide and is known for providing consumers with high-quality, unique products. Disney's official shopping portals online are www.DisneyStore.com and www.DisneyStore.co.uk. For more information, please visit Disney Consumer Products www.DisneyConsumerProducts.com or follow us at www.YouTube.com/DisneyLiving, www.Facebook.com/DisneyLiving, www.Twitter.com/DisneyLiving and www.Pinterest.com/DisneyLiving and www.Instagram.com/DisneyLiving.