Avery Dennison Retail Branding and Information Solutions (RBIS), a global leader in integrated identification solutions for the hospitality industry, will showcase the latest in automated food safety labeling technology with the release of its FreshMarx® 9417 Printer at booth #1445 at the NRA Show 2014 in Chicago. Avery Dennison’s automated food labeling solutions enable restaurateurs and food service providers to stay ahead of the competition.
- Accurate, highly-detailed food item labeling including “prepared” and “use by” date/time shelf-life labels, ingredient or nutritional data and employee identification, are automated with pre-programmed shelf-life data.
- Helps to eliminate health code violations caused by illegible handwriting, reduce spoilage and food inventory costs.
- Facilitates protection of food quality data and ensures labeling consistency across multiple locations.
- Enables faster preparation of fresh food by reducing the need for employees to reference shelf life charts, manually calculate expiration time/dates, and handwritten information.
- Provides application-specific labeling solutions including dissolvable labels, labels that perform in extreme temperatures including freezers and under heat lamps, highly-durable labels and high-quality product labels that can help elevate brands.
- Multi-lingual operator screens and labels meet the demands of an increasingly global food service environment.
- Globally-certified wireless solution enables the “need-it-now, need-it-everywhere” reality of today’s restaurants.
- Compliance with many North American and European health regulations minimizes liability.
- Embedded marketing technology reinforces brand recognition and improves customer engagement by allowing the creation of labels printed with brand logos and QR codes. When scanned with a mobile device, these labels can drive customers to company websites, surveys and promotions, enabling valuable customer feedback and maximizing the benefits provided by product information labels.
About Avery Dennison RBISAvery Dennison RBIS, a global leader in integrated identification solutions serving the global marketplace, is a $1.6 billion division of Avery Dennison (NYSE: AVY). Avery Dennison RBIS provides intelligent, creative and sustainable solutions to elevate brands and accelerate performance throughout the global retail supply chain. The company’s industry leading portfolio includes proprietary labeling, packaging, inventory management/loss prevention, price management, brand protection, and RFID. A comprehensive hardware offering includes tabletop and mobile printers, industrial print and apply machinery, handheld labelers and fastening solutions. Based in Westborough, Massachusetts, Avery Dennison RBIS responsibly serves the global marketplace with operations in 115 locations, 50 countries, across 6 continents. For more information, visit www.rbis.averydennison.com. About Avery Dennison Avery Dennison (NYSE:AVY) is a global leader in labeling and packaging materials and solutions. The company’s applications and technologies are an integral part of products used in every major market and industry. With operations in more than 50 countries and 26,000 employees worldwide, Avery Dennison serves customers with insights and innovations that help make brands more inspiring and the world more intelligent. Headquartered in Glendale, California, the company reported sales from continuing operations of $6.1 billion in 2013. Learn more at www.averydennison.com.