- Commercial revenues of £42.8 million
- Sponsorship revenue increased 43.5%.
- Two new sponsorship deals announced in the third quarter – Aperol (global) and EuroFood (regional - Cambodia, Laos, Myanmar, Thailand and Vietnam).
- Broadcasting revenues increased 64.1% for the quarter and 35.7% for the year to date, due to the new FAPL domestic and international TV rights agreements, two additional Premier League home games and five more games were broadcast live during the quarter compared to the same period last year.
- Revenue to be £420m to £430m.
- Adjusted EBITDA to be £128m to £133m.
|£ million (except adjusted earnings per share)||Three months ended 31 March||Nine months ended 31 March|
|Profit for the period (i.e. net income)||11.0||3.6||205.6%||29.7||40.3||(26.3%)|
|Adjusted profit for the period (i.e. adjusted net income)*||13.0||4.1||217.1%||35.0||22.5||55.6%|
|Adjusted basic and diluted earnings per share (pence)*||7.93||2.52||214.7%||21.37||13.84||54.4%|
|Cash and cash equivalents||34.3||36.2||(5.2%)||34.3||36.2||(5.2%)|