- 4-Week # shares bought: 54,250
- 4-Week # shares sold: 12,500
- 12-Week # shares bought: 64,250
- 12-Week # shares sold: 12,500
- 24-Week # shares bought: 70,250
- 24-Week # shares sold: 12,500
Here's how to trade four of the most active names on the market today.
The company surged nearly 4% in premarket trading Friday on rising oil prices and news it will initiate the first phase of development of the Liza Field in offshore Guyana.
The IEA released bearish oil market data Wednesday that indicated the U.S. shale machine will help supply outpace demand in 2018, but one industry consultant is not convinced.