- PEG has an average dollar-volume (as measured by average daily share volume multiplied by share price) of $180.3 million.
- PEG is up 2.5% today from today's close.
EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Get the inside scoop on opportunities in PEG with the Ticky from Trade-Ideas. See the FREE profile for PEG NOW at Trade-Ideas More details on PEG: Public Service Enterprise Group Incorporated, through its subsidiaries, operates as an energy company primarily in the Northeastern and Mid Atlantic United States. The stock currently has a dividend yield of 3.9%. PEG has a PE ratio of 14.7. Currently there is 1 analyst that rates Public Service Enterprise Group a buy, 1 analyst rates it a sell, and 8 rate it a hold. The average volume for Public Service Enterprise Group has been 3.9 million shares per day over the past 30 days. Public Service Enterprise Group has a market cap of $19.4 billion and is part of the utilities sector and utilities industry. The stock has a beta of 0.11 and a short float of 2.6% with 2.86 days to cover. Shares are up 18.8% year-to-date as of the close of trading on Monday. STOCKS TO BUY: TheStreet Quant Ratings has identified a handful of stocks that can potentially TRIPLE in the next 12 months. Learn more. TheStreetRatings.com Analysis: TheStreet Quant Ratings rates Public Service Enterprise Group as a buy. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its revenue growth, increase in stock price during the past year, attractive valuation levels, good cash flow from operations and impressive record of earnings per share growth. We feel these strengths outweigh the fact that the company shows low profit margins. Highlights from the ratings report include:
- The revenue growth came in higher than the industry average of 5.4%. Since the same quarter one year prior, revenues rose by 15.7%. Growth in the company's revenue appears to have helped boost the earnings per share.
- The stock has risen over the past year as investors have generally rewarded the company for its earnings growth and other positive factors like the ones we have cited in this report. Turning our attention to the future direction of the stock, it goes without saying that even the best stocks can fall in an overall down market. However, in any other environment, this stock still has good upside potential despite the fact that it has already risen in the past year.
- Net operating cash flow has increased to $1,116.00 million or 27.25% when compared to the same quarter last year. The firm also exceeded the industry average cash flow growth rate of 7.01%.
- PUBLIC SERVICE ENTRP GRP INC has improved earnings per share by 20.6% in the most recent quarter compared to the same quarter a year ago. This company has reported somewhat volatile earnings recently. But, we feel it is poised for EPS growth in the coming year. During the past fiscal year, PUBLIC SERVICE ENTRP GRP INC reported lower earnings of $2.45 versus $2.51 in the prior year. This year, the market expects an improvement in earnings ($2.75 versus $2.45).
- You can view the full Public Service Enterprise Group Ratings Report.
STOCKS TO BUY: TheStreet Quant Ratings has identified a handful of stocks that can potentially TRIPLE in the next 12 months. Learn more.