A Complete Set of InformationThe only tool on the market that can generate such a complete set of information, the Clarity Matrix Video Wall Calculator is the place to start when selecting a tiled video array of ultra-narrow bezel LCD displays. With this calculator, users can:
- Create a graphical rendering of the video wall by choosing the model and orientation of the displays and entering the desired display configuration. The rendering can be previewed online or exported as an image to include in product proposals or to share with clients.
- Configure a room by defining the size of the room, choosing one of several custom room environments and selecting a wall color to customize the conceptual design.
- Visualize custom content by uploading their own image or video or selecting from a preset list of content options to make the video wall come to life.
- Compare models and configurations by selecting two models or display configurations and viewing a side-by-side comparison of specification data.
- Understand the environmental and design impact of their video wall by determining the dimensions, weight, power consumption and heat load for their selected video wall configuration, which can be exported into Excel for additional analysis.
- Generate schematics by previewing a mechanical drawing of the mounting array for the video wall that shows dimensions, drill hole patterns, and cable details that can be exported, saving hours of custom CAD design work.
- Export their results by downloading a PDF file summary, which serves as a personal datasheet of their video wall configurations complete with images, schematics and specification data.
- Quickly obtain a quote by clicking on a link directly from within the calculator.