Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Trade-Ideas LLC identified ONEOK Partners ( OKS) as a pre-market mover with heavy volume candidate. In addition to specific proprietary factors, Trade-Ideas identified ONEOK Partners as such a stock due to the following factors:
- OKS has an average dollar-volume (as measured by average daily share volume multiplied by share price) of $20.5 million.
- OKS traded 104,470 shares today in the pre-market hours as of 7:43 AM, representing 26.8% of its average daily volume.
EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Get the inside scoop on opportunities in OKS with the Ticky from Trade-Ideas. See the FREE profile for OKS NOW at Trade-Ideas More details on OKS: ONEOK Partners, L.P. is engaged in the gathering, processing, storage, and transportation of natural gas in the United States. It operates in three segments: Natural Gas Gathering and Processing, Natural Gas Liquids, and Natural Gas Pipelines. The stock currently has a dividend yield of 5.3%. OKS has a PE ratio of 20.4. Currently there are 5 analysts that rate ONEOK Partners a buy, no analysts rate it a sell, and 7 rate it a hold. The average volume for ONEOK Partners has been 415,900 shares per day over the past 30 days. ONEOK has a market cap of $8.9 billion and is part of the basic materials sector and energy industry. The stock has a beta of 0.21 and a short float of 2.8% with 9.83 days to cover. Shares are up 4.4% year-to-date as of the close of trading on Friday. STOCKS TO BUY: TheStreet Quant Ratings has identified a handful of stocks that can potentially TRIPLE in the next 12 months. Learn more. TheStreetRatings.com Analysis: TheStreet Quant Ratings rates ONEOK Partners as a buy. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its robust revenue growth, reasonable valuation levels, good cash flow from operations, increase in net income and growth in earnings per share. We feel these strengths outweigh the fact that the company has had generally high debt management risk by most measures that we evaluated. Highlights from the ratings report include:
- The revenue growth came in higher than the industry average of 3.1%. Since the same quarter one year prior, revenues rose by 25.6%. Growth in the company's revenue appears to have helped boost the earnings per share.
- The net income growth from the same quarter one year ago has significantly exceeded that of the S&P 500 and the Oil, Gas & Consumable Fuels industry. The net income increased by 69.5% when compared to the same quarter one year prior, rising from $156.60 million to $265.39 million.
- Net operating cash flow has significantly increased by 153.06% to $459.16 million when compared to the same quarter last year. In addition, ONEOK PARTNERS -LP has also vastly surpassed the industry average cash flow growth rate of 16.30%.
- ONEOK PARTNERS -LP reported significant earnings per share improvement in the most recent quarter compared to the same quarter a year ago. This company has reported somewhat volatile earnings recently. But, we feel it is poised for EPS growth in the coming year. During the past fiscal year, ONEOK PARTNERS -LP reported lower earnings of $2.35 versus $3.04 in the prior year. This year, the market expects an improvement in earnings ($2.85 versus $2.35).
- You can view the full ONEOK Partners Ratings Report.
STOCKS TO BUY: TheStreet Quant Ratings has identified a handful of stocks that can potentially TRIPLE in the next 12 months. Learn more.