- Total revenue for fiscal 2014 was $88.6 million, compared to $86.1 million in fiscal 2013.
- Total revenue for the fiscal 2014 fourth quarter declined to $12.6 million, from $22.3 million in the prior-year period, largely as a result of delayed lighting sales coupled with a decline in the number of solar projects under construction as Orion deemphasizes its non-core solar business.
- The Company continued to expand its penetration into the LED market, as product revenue from LED lighting systems increased 156.9% year over year to $4.8 million in fiscal 2014 and 117.6% year over year to $1.3 million in the fiscal 2014 fourth quarter. The Company believes that its LED lighting systems will be a primary driver of its sales during fiscal 2015.
- The Company continued to implement a number of cost-cutting initiatives throughout the year to increase efficiency and streamline costs, including consolidating all operations into its headquarters in Manitowoc. In the fourth quarter of fiscal 2014, the Company sold its leased corporate jet, resulting in expected savings of $1.0 million per year.
- Orion generated $9.9 million in net cash from operations during fiscal 2014 compared to $2.3 million during fiscal 2013. The Company’s working capital at March 31, 2014, was $33.1 million compared to $34.8 million at March 31, 2013.
Orion Energy Systems, Inc. (NYSE MKT: OESX) ("Orion" or the "Company"), a leading designer and manufacturer of energy management systems consisting primarily of high-performance, energy-efficient lighting platforms, today announced financial results for its fiscal 2014 fourth quarter and year ended March 31, 2014. Operating Highlights