American Express today announced the winners of the Epic Everyday Getaway contest. More than 7,000 Americans submitted snapshots and selfies along with a short story describing their favorite #EveryDayMoments. Photo submissions captured Americans’ favorite VIPs (their kids, loved ones and friends) in fun, silly, memorable and inspirational everyday moments.
Selection of Epic Everyday Contest WinnersEach winner and a guest will get their own “Very Important Person” treatment when they head to NYC June 18-21, 2014 for a three-day experience that includes:
- Rock of Ages Broadway show with cast meet & greet
- VIP concert experience with Maroon 5 (live streamed nationally)
- Makeovers: red carpet looks for the evening from Rent the Runway, hair blowouts from DryBar
- SoulCycle Indoor Cycling Class inside iconic Grand Central Terminal
- Three-night stay at the InterContinental New York Times Square hotel, located in the heart of the world-famous Broadway Theater district
- Airfare and ground transportation
- 0% introductory rate on purchases and balance transfers for the first 15 months. Terms and limitations apply.
- EMV chip technology for added security.
- Earn 2x Membership Rewards points at U.S. supermarkets, on up to $6,000 per year on purchases (then 1x); and 1x points on all other purchases. Terms and limitations apply.
- Use the Card to make 20 or more purchases in a billing period and earn 20% extra points on all those purchases less returns and credits. Terms and limitations apply.
- A digital counter in the Amex Mobile app helps keep track of each qualifying purchase for the bonus, so Card Members always know when they're close to earning 20% extra Membership Rewards points.
- Redeem points for a variety of rewards, including using them towards recent charges with Use Points for Charges (Terms & Conditions), redeeming for gift cards or merchandise, and booking travel at amextravel.com, or transferring them for miles in the frequent flyer programs of 17 different airlines.