- 3D printed aerospace production parts and patterns revolutionize the aerospace industry through higher performance and improved fuel efficiency - Adoption of fab-grade 3D printers accelerates innovation of highly complex, 3-dimensional functional parts and conformal patterns and molds for mass-manufacturing of precision, complex high-performance parts
Learn more about 3DS' commitment to manufacturing the future today at www.3dsystems.com.About 3D Systems 3D Systems is a leading provider of 3D printing centric design-to-manufacturing solutions including 3D printers, print materials and cloud sourced on-demand custom parts for professionals and consumers alike in materials including plastics, metals, ceramics and edibles. The company also provides integrated 3D scan-based design, freeform modeling and inspection tools and an integrated 3D planning and printing digital thread for personalized surgery and patient specific medical devices. Its products and services replace and complement traditional methods and reduce the time and cost of designing new products by printing real parts directly from digital input. These solutions are used to rapidly design, create, communicate, prototype or produce functional parts and assemblies, empowering customers to manufacture the future. Leadership Through Innovation and Technology
- 3DS invented 3D printing with its Stereolithography (SLA) printer and was the first to commercialize it in 1989.
- 3DS invented Selective Laser Sintering (SLS) printing and was the first to commercialize it in 1992.
- 3DS invented the Color-Jet-Printing (CJP) class of 3D printers and was the first to commercialize 3D powder-based systems in 1994.
- 3DS invented Multi-Jet-Printing (MJP) printers and was the first to commercialize it in 1996.
CONTACT: Investor Contact: Stacey Witten Email: Stacey.Witten@3dsystems.com Media Contact: Alyssa Reichental Email: Press@3dsystems.com