- 4-Week # shares sold: 6,965
- 12-Week # shares sold: 6,965
- 24-Week # shares sold: 7,313
- 4-Week # shares sold: 5,000
- 12-Week # shares sold: 5,000
- 24-Week # shares bought: 5,000
- 24-Week # shares sold: 5,000
Fashion apparel sales are down 4% in the U.S., but outdoor apparel is driving growth in active apparel thanks to some notable trends.
Jim Cramer says he's a fan of Columbia Sportswear, but would take some profits in Canada Goose, letting the rest ride.
Earnings are still in charge of this bull, says Jim Cramer. You can't keep good market down.
JD.com surged in premarket after it reported sales on $19.1 billion on Saturday's Singles' Day, while Alibaba reported sales of $25.3 billion during the shopping festival.