- 4-Week # shares bought: 2,100
- 4-Week # shares sold: 12,950
- 12-Week # shares bought: 2,100
- 12-Week # shares sold: 12,950
- 24-Week # shares bought: 17,700
- 24-Week # shares sold: 12,950
Hedge fund managers continue to flee stocks in the second quarter, but the smart money eyed several potential opportunities, including Charter Communications and Morgan Stanley.
Based on current staffing, it looks more like Donald Trump is trying to launch a media company rather than win a campaign. Here's how it could happen.