- 4-Week # shares sold: 5,973
- 12-Week # shares sold: 5,973
- 24-Week # shares sold: 5,973
- 4-Week # shares sold: 28,235
- 12-Week # shares sold: 42,364
- 24-Week # shares sold: 42,364
- 24-Week # shares bought: 9,002
- 24-Week # shares sold: 1,856
Jim Cramer takes a closer look at American Electric Power, Fifth Third Bancorp, Applied Materials, EPR Properties, GW Pharmaceuticals and Longfin.
Jim Cramer calls it a tsunami of selling. Not one sector of the stock market got a break in Thursday's tariff-inspired decline.
Jim Cramer says this decline seems sobering and rational, but investors need to be cautious before they commit any big chunks of cash to this market.
Jim Cramer focuses on Consolidated Edison, XPO Logistics, AT&T, Duke Energy, Dominion Energy.
Jim Cramer advises discipline amid the declines. Don't rush in, but practice 'pyramid buying'.