- YPF has an average dollar-volume (as measured by average daily share volume multiplied by share price) of $52.9 million.
- YPF has traded 89,008 shares today.
- YPF is down 3.5% today.
- YPF was up 10.3% yesterday.
EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Get the inside scoop on opportunities in YPF with the Ticky from Trade-Ideas. See the FREE profile for YPF NOW at Trade-Ideas More details on YPF: YPF Sociedad Anonima, an energy company, is engaged in the exploration, development, and production of crude oil, natural gas, and liquefied petroleum gas (LPG) in Argentina. The stock currently has a dividend yield of 0.9%. YPF has a PE ratio of 14.1. Currently there are 2 analysts that rate YPF Sociedad Anonima a buy, 1 analyst rates it a sell, and 1 rates it a hold. The average volume for YPF Sociedad Anonima has been 1.1 million shares per day over the past 30 days. YPF Sociedad Anonima has a market cap of $11.1 billion and is part of the basic materials sector and energy industry. Shares are down 5.7% year-to-date as of the close of trading on Wednesday. STOCKS TO BUY: TheStreet Quant Ratings has identified a handful of stocks that can potentially TRIPLE in the next 12 months. Learn more. TheStreetRatings.com Analysis: TheStreet Quant Ratings rates YPF Sociedad Anonima as a hold. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its solid stock price performance, increase in net income and attractive valuation levels. However, as a counter to these strengths, we also find weaknesses including disappointing return on equity, weak operating cash flow and poor profit margins. Highlights from the ratings report include:
- The net income growth from the same quarter one year ago has significantly exceeded that of the Oil, Gas & Consumable Fuels industry average, but is less than that of the S&P 500. The net income increased by 28.4% when compared to the same quarter one year prior, rising from $180.50 million to $231.87 million.
- Powered by its strong earnings growth of 28.26% and other important driving factors, this stock has surged by 112.54% over the past year, outperforming the rise in the S&P 500 Index during the same period. Regarding the stock's future course, our hold rating indicates that we do not recommend additional investment in this stock despite its gains in the past year.
- YACIMIENTOS PETE FISCALES SA has improved earnings per share by 28.3% in the most recent quarter compared to the same quarter a year ago. This company has reported somewhat volatile earnings recently. But, we feel it is poised for EPS growth in the coming year. During the past fiscal year, YACIMIENTOS PETE FISCALES SA reported lower earnings of $2.01 versus $2.03 in the prior year. This year, the market expects an improvement in earnings ($2.89 versus $2.01).
- Net operating cash flow has significantly decreased to $381.79 million or 54.96% when compared to the same quarter last year. In addition, when comparing to the industry average, the firm's growth rate is much lower.
- The company's current return on equity has slightly decreased from the same quarter one year prior. This implies a minor weakness in the organization. When compared to other companies in the Oil, Gas & Consumable Fuels industry and the overall market, YACIMIENTOS PETE FISCALES SA's return on equity is below that of both the industry average and the S&P 500.
- You can view the full YPF Sociedad Anonima Ratings Report.
STOCKS TO BUY: TheStreet Quant Ratings has identified a handful of stocks that can potentially TRIPLE in the next 12 months. Learn more.