- RHI has an average dollar-volume (as measured by average daily share volume multiplied by share price) of $47.6 million.
- RHI has traded 12,269 shares today.
- RHI is trading at a new lifetime high.
EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Get the inside scoop on opportunities in RHI with the Ticky from Trade-Ideas. See the FREE profile for RHI NOW at Trade-Ideas More details on RHI: Robert Half International Inc. provides staffing and risk consulting services in North America, South America, Europe, Asia, and Australia. The stock currently has a dividend yield of 1.6%. RHI has a PE ratio of 23.5. Currently there are 9 analysts that rate Robert Half International a buy, no analysts rate it a sell, and 2 rate it a hold. The average volume for Robert Half International has been 951,400 shares per day over the past 30 days. Robert Half International has a market cap of $6.1 billion and is part of the services sector and diversified services industry. The stock has a beta of 1.39 and a short float of 4.5% with 5.67 days to cover. Shares are up 5.1% year-to-date as of the close of trading on Tuesday. STOCKS TO BUY: TheStreet Quant Ratings has identified a handful of stocks that can potentially TRIPLE in the next 12 months. Learn more. TheStreetRatings.com Analysis: TheStreet Quant Ratings rates Robert Half International as a buy. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its revenue growth, largely solid financial position with reasonable debt levels by most measures, notable return on equity, solid stock price performance and growth in earnings per share. Although no company is perfect, currently we do not see any significant weaknesses which are likely to detract from the generally positive outlook. Highlights from the ratings report include:
- Despite its growing revenue, the company underperformed as compared with the industry average of 8.6%. Since the same quarter one year prior, revenues slightly increased by 5.9%. This growth in revenue appears to have trickled down to the company's bottom line, improving the earnings per share.
- RHI's debt-to-equity ratio is very low at 0.00 and is currently below that of the industry average, implying that there has been very successful management of debt levels.
- The return on equity has improved slightly when compared to the same quarter one year prior. This can be construed as a modest strength in the organization. Compared to other companies in the Professional Services industry and the overall market, ROBERT HALF INTL INC's return on equity significantly exceeds that of both the industry average and the S&P 500.
- Investors have apparently begun to recognize positive factors similar to those we have mentioned in this report, including earnings growth. This has helped drive up the company's shares by a sharp 42.62% over the past year, a rise that has exceeded that of the S&P 500 Index. Regarding the stock's future course, although almost any stock can fall in a broad market decline, RHI should continue to move higher despite the fact that it has already enjoyed a very nice gain in the past year.
- ROBERT HALF INTL INC has improved earnings per share by 12.5% in the most recent quarter compared to the same quarter a year ago. The company has demonstrated a pattern of positive earnings per share growth over the past two years. We feel that this trend should continue. During the past fiscal year, ROBERT HALF INTL INC increased its bottom line by earning $1.83 versus $1.49 in the prior year. This year, the market expects an improvement in earnings ($2.10 versus $1.83).
- You can view the full Robert Half International Ratings Report.
STOCKS TO BUY: TheStreet Quant Ratings has identified a handful of stocks that can potentially TRIPLE in the next 12 months. Learn more.