· 3D printers and other products' revenue increased 53% to $60.8 million.
· Print materials revenue grew 41% to $40.4 million.
· Services revenue rose 38% to $46.6 million.
· Healthcare revenue increased 53% to $21.7 million.
· Consumer revenue expanded 150% to $9.7 million.(Source: 3D Systems) No 3D printer stock was spared. Voxeljet ( VJET) and Organavo ( ONVO) both continue to fall. Risks ahead Hewlett Packard ( HPQ) is probably the biggest threat for the 3D printing plays. Even after HP shares are up 63.6 percent from yearly lows, the stock trades at a forward P/E of 9. HP also has the scale, R&D, and channel to push a 3D printing initiative. Another big risk for 3D printing high fliers is the sell-off in their shares. Both 3D Systems and Stratasys grew their business by acquiring companies. These acquisitions boosted their boat and revenue growth.