- MDLZ has an average dollar-volume (as measured by average daily share volume multiplied by share price) of $290.9 million.
- MDLZ traded 18,632 shares today in the pre-market hours as of 8:01 AM.
- MDLZ is up 6.1% today from yesterday's close.
EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Get the inside scoop on opportunities in MDLZ with the Ticky from Trade-Ideas. See the FREE profile for MDLZ NOW at Trade-Ideas More details on MDLZ: Mondelez International, Inc., through its subsidiaries, manufactures and markets snack food and beverage products worldwide. The stock currently has a dividend yield of 1.6%. MDLZ has a PE ratio of 27.5. Currently there are 8 analysts that rate Mondelez International a buy, 1 analyst rates it a sell, and 7 rate it a hold. The average volume for Mondelez International has been 9.1 million shares per day over the past 30 days. Mondelez International has a market cap of $60.3 billion and is part of the consumer goods sector and food & beverage industry. The stock has a beta of 0.65 and a short float of 1.1% with 2.33 days to cover. Shares are up 0.9% year-to-date as of the close of trading on Monday. STOCKS TO BUY: TheStreet Quant Ratings has identified a handful of stocks that can potentially TRIPLE in the next 12 months. Learn more. TheStreetRatings.com Analysis: TheStreet Quant Ratings rates Mondelez International as a buy. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its compelling growth in net income, expanding profit margins, good cash flow from operations, largely solid financial position with reasonable debt levels by most measures and increase in stock price during the past year. Although no company is perfect, currently we do not see any significant weaknesses which are likely to detract from the generally positive outlook. Highlights from the ratings report include:
- The net income growth from the same quarter one year ago has significantly exceeded that of the S&P 500 and the Food Products industry. The net income increased by 230.7% when compared to the same quarter one year prior, rising from $534.00 million to $1,766.00 million.
- 39.09% is the gross profit margin for MONDELEZ INTERNATIONAL INC which we consider to be strong. It has increased from the same quarter the previous year. Along with this, the net profit margin of 18.61% is above that of the industry average.
- Net operating cash flow has significantly increased by 198.16% to $5,212.00 million when compared to the same quarter last year. In addition, MONDELEZ INTERNATIONAL INC has also vastly surpassed the industry average cash flow growth rate of 58.43%.
- The current debt-to-equity ratio, 0.53, is low and is below the industry average, implying that there has been successful management of debt levels. Despite the fact that MDLZ's debt-to-equity ratio is low, the quick ratio, which is currently 0.56, displays a potential problem in covering short-term cash needs.
- MONDELEZ INTERNATIONAL INC has experienced a steep decline in earnings per share in the most recent quarter in comparison to its performance from the same quarter a year ago. This company has reported somewhat volatile earnings recently. But, we feel it is poised for EPS growth in the coming year. During the past fiscal year, MONDELEZ INTERNATIONAL INC increased its bottom line by earning $1.29 versus $0.87 in the prior year. This year, the market expects an improvement in earnings ($1.71 versus $1.29).
- You can view the full Mondelez International Ratings Report.
STOCKS TO BUY: TheStreet Quant Ratings has identified a handful of stocks that can potentially TRIPLE in the next 12 months. Learn more.