Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. PG&E ( PCG) pushed the Utilities sector lower today making it today's featured Utilities laggard. The sector as a whole closed the day down 0.5%. By the end of trading, PG&E fell $0.55 (-1.2%) to $44.31 on average volume. Throughout the day, 4,275,383 shares of PG&E exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 3,009,200 shares. The stock ranged in price between $44.27-$44.89 after having opened the day at $44.77 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $44.86. Other companies within the Utilities sector that declined today were: American DG Energy ( ADGE), down 10.6%, ForceField Energy ( FNRG), down 5.1%, U S Geothermal ( HTM), down 3.6% and Fuelcell Energy ( FCEL), down 3.2%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass
- You can view the full PG&E Ratings Report.
- Use our utilities section to find sector-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.