Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Baidu ( BIDU) pushed the Technology sector lower today making it today's featured Technology laggard. The sector as a whole closed the day down 1.7%. By the end of trading, Baidu fell $1.90 (-1.2%) to $157.83 on light volume. Throughout the day, 2,674,079 shares of Baidu exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 4,969,600 shares. The stock ranged in price between $157.73-$162.81 after having opened the day at $159.73 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $159.73. Other companies within the Technology sector that declined today were: Advanced Energy Industries ( AEIS), down 21.1%, WPCS International ( WPCS), down 20.6%, Interactive Intelligence Group ( ININ), down 19.2% and Twitter ( TWTR), down 17.8%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass
- You can view the full Baidu Ratings Report.
- Use our technology section to find sector-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.