Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Home Depot ( HD) pushed the Services sector lower today making it today's featured Services laggard. The sector as a whole closed the day down 1.3%. By the end of trading, Home Depot fell $1.27 (-1.6%) to $77.42 on average volume. Throughout the day, 6,276,212 shares of Home Depot exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 7,091,800 shares. The stock ranged in price between $77.35-$78.76 after having opened the day at $78.64 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $78.69. Other companies within the Services sector that declined today were: Education Management ( EDMC), down 14.4%, AthenaHealth ( ATHN), down 13.9%, ALCO Stores ( ALCS), down 11.8% and MWI Veterinary Supply ( MWIV), down 11.7%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass
- You can view the full Home Depot Ratings Report.
- Use our services section to find sector-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.