Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. eBay ( EBAY) pushed the Retail industry lower today making it today's featured Retail laggard. The industry as a whole closed the day down 1.7%. By the end of trading, eBay fell $1.05 (-2.0%) to $50.95 on average volume. Throughout the day, 14,320,799 shares of eBay exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 11,565,500 shares. The stock ranged in price between $50.89-$52.07 after having opened the day at $52.07 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $52.00. Other companies within the Retail industry that declined today were: ALCO Stores ( ALCS), down 11.8%, Fairway Group Holdings Corp Class A ( FWM), down 8.2%, E-Commerce China Dangdang ( DANG), down 7.9% and Vipshop Holdings ( VIPS), down 7.4%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass
- You can view the full eBay Ratings Report.
- Use our retail section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.