Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Prologis ( PLD) pushed the Real Estate industry lower today making it today's featured Real Estate laggard. The industry as a whole closed the day down 0.8%. By the end of trading, Prologis fell $0.56 (-1.4%) to $40.63 on average volume. Throughout the day, 2,784,695 shares of Prologis exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 2,359,400 shares. The stock ranged in price between $40.44-$41.00 after having opened the day at $40.69 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $41.19. Other companies within the Real Estate industry that declined today were: Doral Financial ( DRL), down 17.9%, Tree.com ( TREE), down 13.6%, Redwood ( RWT), down 6.7% and E-House China Holdings ( EJ), down 6.4%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass
- You can view the full Prologis Ratings Report.
- Use our real estate section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.