Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Comcast ( CMCSA) pushed the Media industry lower today making it today's featured Media laggard. The industry as a whole closed the day down 1.1%. By the end of trading, Comcast fell $0.65 (-1.2%) to $51.81 on average volume. Throughout the day, 15,454,101 shares of Comcast exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 18,219,300 shares. The stock ranged in price between $51.60-$52.33 after having opened the day at $52.10 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $52.46. Other companies within the Media industry that declined today were: Pandora Media ( P), down 8.9%, Martha Stewart Living Omnimedia ( MSO), down 8.0%, RetailMeNot ( SALE), down 7.7% and Gray Television ( GTN), down 5.9%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass
- You can view the full Comcast Ratings Report.
- Use our media section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.