Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Toll Brothers ( TOL) pushed the Materials & Construction industry lower today making it today's featured Materials & Construction laggard. The industry as a whole closed the day down 1.2%. By the end of trading, Toll Brothers fell $0.92 (-2.6%) to $33.99 on average volume. Throughout the day, 2,602,498 shares of Toll Brothers exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 3,241,500 shares. The stock ranged in price between $33.86-$34.86 after having opened the day at $34.83 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $34.91. Other companies within the Materials & Construction industry that declined today were: Great Lakes Dredge & Dock ( GLDD), down 9.6%, Pike ( PIKE), down 7.3%, TRC Companies ( TRR), down 5.5% and PGT ( PGTI), down 4.8%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass
- You can view the full Toll Brothers Ratings Report.
- Use our materials & construction section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.